We are excited that you are investigating Heartland for your child’s education. We are honored to help you through this process and encourage you to call the school with any questions you might have as you work through this list of requirements.
The following must be completed before the registration process is complete and a student is placed on a class roll.
1. School Tour – We recommend the family and student take a tour of the Heartland facilities before scheduling the Administrative Interviews. This will give the family a sense of Heartland’s spirit. Student Applications may be acquired at that time.
While it is recommended that the tour be scheduled separate from the Administrative Interviews they may be scheduled for the same day. The family needs to bring the required documentation (application and testing) with them for the Administrative Interviews.
2. Complete New Student Application – Can be picked up or e-mailed to the family. Return to school before or at the time of the Administrative Interviews.
3. Administrative Interviews with appropriate Principal and Administrator
FOLLOW UP INFORMATION
After favorable meetings and review of the information submitted, including test results (if administered), the parents will be informed of the admissions status. If accepted, parents will be notified, welcomed and hear of any further items needed.
1. Registration Fee Deposit Due: Upon notification of acceptance to Heartland the $50/student nonrefundable Registration Deposit is due. This deposit is part of the full Registration not in addition to it.
2. Completed Online Registration Application: After the Registration Deposit has been received an e-mail will be sent to the registration responsible parent with instructions on creating an account in RENWEB (school’s student database). The online application should be completed and
3. Pay the balance of the Registration Fee: See fee page for specifics amounts.
April 30- A $25 discount is offered for full payment of registration fee by this date.
July 15- The balance of the registration fee must be paid in full by July 15 to confirm enrollment. Failure to pay the balance by this date could result in forfeit of your child’s place on the class roll. Registration paid after July 15th will receive a $25 late fee
4. Other Forms required:
We love your family and look forward to working with you for another year in the education of you student. If you have any questions or concerns about re-registering please contact the office. We will do our very best to help you.
PLEASE NOTE: After April 1, unfilled spots may be filled with new students, so don't wait too long to re-register!